Date(s) - 08/11/2018
7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hit the street and beat the heat! This is an open cruise hosted by Lowcountry Muscle Car club. Open to everyone!
This year we are taking a cruise around Lake Moultrie, taking in the sites and breezes and enjoying the Summer Sun! A breakfast buffet, special scenic stops, hidden beaches (bring your swim suits and towels!), and historic sites!
Check out these stops! Each averaging around 15 minutes apart. Click the links for more info!
- Moncks Corner Cars & Coffee ~ 7:00 am – 7:45 am
- The Hatchery ~ 7:55 am – 8:10 am
- Blacks Fish Camp ~ 8:20am – 9:50 am
- Francis Marion’s Tomb ~ 10:05 am – 10:30 am
- Amos Lee Gourdine Boat Ramp ~ 10:45 am – 11:00 am
- Short Stay Recreation Area
- Back to School Beach Party! ~ 11:30 am – Finish!
Plan on attending? Have questions? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
or add to your calendar via iCal! iCal